Featured Audiobook Review | BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE by Vi Keeland

Featured Audiobook Review | Sometimes life create Beautiful Mistakes to change your life and find love.

Advertisements
No comments

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE (A standalone novel) Release date 7/17/2017

A Contemporary Romance Novel by #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Vi Keeland

It’s Worth Every Penny | I really thought The Baller was a one hit wonder read for me. I really did. There was no way I could experience feelings of “in awe” reading my next Vi book. Well …color me happy! Beautiful Mistake is another lottery pick!

The blurb explains 70% of the book . It’s the other 30% that will draw you in and squeeze your heart.

My favorite subgenre: forbidden teacher/student romances. Professor Caine West was a sexy jerk!! Rachel’s only stain was mistakenly chewing and spitting him out about misleading her girlfriend. What’s Caine’s excuse?

I didn’t like how he treated Rachel before, during and after the sexy times – the explosive hot sexy times. Then life takes a 180 degree turn. This story evolved into love, peace, patience, goodness and kindness. It was like a bowl of fruit for the soul and spirit. Don’t judge me for taking a religious overtone in my review. Blame Vi, she started it. I just jump aboard for the kick ass ride. Still until this day whenever I see a penny and pick it up, I recite the infamous quote.  Always thinking of Beautiful Mistake

“Find a penny, pick it up, and all day long you’ll have good luck.”

Once listeners start Vi Keeland’s new romance, stopping won’t be an option.  From the first words,  Andi Arndt’s narration draws you into her “don’t take no crap from anyone” character quest to get even.  Her performance will keep listeners tuned in with their earphones.

Mile High Kink Book Club highly recommends this book for your carryon.   

Buy it today https://amzn.to/2MnPymW

 

 

From #1 New York Times Bestselling author Vi Keeland comes a new, standalone sexy novel.

The first time I met Caine West was in a bar.

He noticed me looking his way and mistakenly read my scowling as checking him out.

When he attempted to talk to me, I set him straight―telling him what I thought of his lying, cheating, egomaniacal ass.

You see, the gorgeous jerk had wined and dined my best friend-smooth talking her into his bed, all along failing to mention that he was married.

He deserved every bit of my tongue-lashing and more for what he’d done.

Especially when that lazy smile graced his perfect face in response to my rant.

Only it turned out, the man I’d just told off wasn’t the right guy.

Oops. My mistake.

Embarrassed, I slunk out without an apology.

I was never going to see the handsome stranger again anyway, right?

That’s what I thought…until I walked into class the next morning.

Well, hello Professor West, I’m your new teaching assistant.

I’ll be working under you…figuratively speaking.

Although the literal interpretation might not be such a bad thing―working under Professor West.

This was going to be interesting…

 

FOLLOW AUTHOR VI KEELAND
Facebook Fan Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ViKeelandFanGroup/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/vi.keeland
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Vi-Keeland/435952616513958

Website
http://www.vikeeland.com

Twitter
@vikeeland

Instagram
@Vi_Keeland
http://instagram.com/Vi_Keeland/

Goodreads
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6887119.Vi_Keeland

Sign up for Vi’s mailing list and be the first one notified when it goes live! https://www.subscribepage.com/i6h3o5

Prefer texts? Text the word BOOKS to 77948 and receive an alert when The Naked Truth goes live. (You will only release new release alerts!)

Join Vi’s amazing reading group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ViKeelandFanGroup/

Tell us what you think......

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.